Within a radius of 20 km, the historical and cultural heritage around Ker Ar Men is of exceptional wealth... There is everything to capture the attention of lovers of spectaculars wild seascapes, natural landscapes, architecture, and also folklore and traditions...
EnAccording to the length of your stay, we could give you information on the various beauty spots or local events you would not want to miss, such as:
- Paimpol: take a stroll in the old streets, visit its art galleries, its port, its museum or its picturesque open air market,
- Perros-Guirrec: its splendid sandy beaches, take a boat for a memorable excursion to the 7 islands, a paradise for puffins and gannets,
- Tréguier: a charming city with half-timbered houses, its cathedral and its religious festival, the Pardon de Saint Yves, in May,
- Port-Blanc: its sandy beaches, its rock of the Sentinelle (The Watchman), its chapel and panoramic views over the Côte Sauvage (Wild Coast),
- The Château de la Roche-Jagu: imposing and mysterious, with its camellia garden,
- The Island of Bréhat: the sublimate beauty of the Island of Flowers, caressed by the Gulf Stream, enjoy a day trip with the shuttle boat,
- Lannion: typical city with a medieval centre, and its numerous shopping centres,
- La Côte d'Ajoncs (or Gorse Bush Coast): with nature reserves which will take your breath away, majestic rocks, creeks and unending shores, the Sillon du Talbert, the site of the abyss and the house of Castel Meur, stuck between two huge boulders…
- Quaint local markets, Bretons religious Pardons to see traditional dress whilst the Bretons bagpipes are playing their moving melodies... the animated “fest noz” (popular festivals)... Sightseeing by boat, donkey rides… the Tréguier brewery, local cider producers, etc.
It is impossible to list them all, as your stay will be too short to discover it all.
This should entice you to come back, very soon !
to know all there is to see, to do, to visit in our beautiful region, consult the guide (PDF format) made by the Lannion-Trégor community!
click on the logo below